Where are data loggers used?
Data loggers can be used in any situation where it is useful to acquire data about environmental conditions. Common applications vary from climate research to vaccine monitoring to high-temperature manufacturing!
Data loggers might be used for a variety of reasons, but are mainly used for:
- assessing environmental conditions
- quality control
- ensuring compliance with industry and legal standards
- academic research
The applications of data loggers are many and varied, and can include:
- environmental research
- pharmaceutical monitoring, including vaccines
- monitoring energy efficiency in buildings and facilities
- food storage and transportation
- logistics, including storage and transportation
- agriculture, horticulture, and livestock rearing
- museums, galleries, and archives
For more information on how data loggers are used in different industries and to view a selection of exciting case studies, check out our Applications page!